Friday 27 June 2014

Language Model / 17 December 2012

Language Model 

TANAKA Akio 





               
                         
The relation between natural language and language model is still uncertain for me. Model described by mathematics is frequently simplified to geometry and its visualization is very clear.  Mathematical or geometrical elements are compared with the various natural language’s elements. The both element’s comparison is almost intuitive for me. So strictly saying, the both has not any logical relation. Nature is nature, model is model. The two are never encountered exactly. I think that model is only model, never become nature. I only make model, that reflects the nature. It may have the value a little for the realistic world. Or it may have no value any more. They are no longer my concern.

Tokyo
17 December 2012-27 June 2014

Sekinan Research Field of Language 



No comments:

Post a Comment