Sunday 31 August 2014

My Heimat of Learning, the Linguistic Circle of Prague / 3 October 2012

    My Heimat of Learning, the Linguistic Circle of Prague   


                                                         TANAKA Akio


               
                         
My heimat of learning is the Linguistic Circle of Prague on which I was taught from my teacher CHINO Eiichi. Sadly he died almost suddenly by disease in 2002 at age 70. after a dacade, I am now already 65 and near his later year days. When we met and told at the university or station-front old coffee shop, he had been a researcher and I had been a student all the time, and maybe sometimes been a younger friend. If we meet again,  we will be the researcher-student relation same as old days but or this time only become friends that are absorbed in language problems under the dim light of a narrow coffee-shop.  3 October 2012

Reference: Linguistic Circle of Prague / 19 July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment