Saturday 23 August 2014

Reread Evelyn Waugh’s Brideshead Revisited /15jan13


Reread Evelyn Waugh’s Brideshead Revisited



15jan13
Reread Evelyn Waugh’s Brideshead Revisited , 1945, that is one of the dearest novels ever read in my youth.
At that time, the impression of the novel was afar from my youth image, but now all the situations described in the novel are deeply sympathized with my recent thinking of older.

Oh surely time flew by as arrows. In my youth, the late 1960s are confused by the universities’ rebellions to the established.
I, even as cowardly poor student, also was involved in the chaos at the time. I every day only read some foreign languages’ textbooks and learnt some conjugations and declensions in the room or library.



A few teachers of foreign languages accepted my situation and gently taught me the particulars of languages, Chinese, Russian, Korean, German, French and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment