Wednesday 10 May 2017

SRFL Data Blog


SRFL Data Blog

http://srfl-data.webnode.com/blog/


Rose season 2017 has come
10/05/2017
This year 2017, rose season has come in my home again.
White rose Fresh snow, Japan, is at hedge.
Also white rose, Snow waltz, Germany, is at the gate.
Red rose Oklahoma, USA, is at the east corner.
All are same in the last year, but this year, flowers are enough large and beautiful much more as usual. ...

Tender greenery hills
24/04/2017
We went to the Sayama Hills yesterday, when the gentle fresh wind came up from the the foot of the hills. I have loved here since in my child days. The oldest photo at the hills is the one with my elder sister. I was very bashfully to the camera cocking my head at that time.

Ideogram, 21 Century's pivot theme
20/04/2017
Cherry blossom season came again everywhere in Tokyo.
We went to several famous cherry spots to enjoy fantastic season now being over severe winter. Everyone knew that we again come back safely and happily to this season.
I am now suffering slight heart disease from this winter. So I desire that warm and blight spring come fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment