Tuesday 25 July 2017

Meaning minimum On Roman Jakobson, Sergej Karcevskij and CHINO Eiichi 2017 Edition

Meaning minimum
On Roman Jakobson, Sergej Karcevskij and CHINO Eiichi
2017 Edition

7.
After all I came back to the very dream that I had embraced since the high school days. It was  a fundamental ask on language related with mathematics and physics. The root of language would be able to describe by mathematics and physics. In my mind language is always put at the centre of the pursuit that was what anyone can clearly understand. Description by mathematics, but physics why (Note 1)?. Physics treats with substance that constructs the world in which I had desire to let language enter. It started at Substantiality of language (References 2. 2). It was my dream and probably will be so, hereafter.

Read more: http://sekinanzoho.weebly.com/meaning-minimum-2017-edition.html


Front hall of the New National Art Center
Roppongi, Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment