Thursday 24 May 2018

Simone Weil's LA PESANTEUR ET LA GRACE again 2017

Simone Weil's  LA PESANTEUR ET LA GRACE  again
Simone Weil's  LA PESANTEUR ET LA GRACE, Japanese translated edition has been published in March 2017.
What I first knew her name  was probably  in the high school days. The book was the simple biography.
After entering the university, I first totally read this book that gave me the deep impact on life and belief.
In the same time I read Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus which also  affected me great influence thinking of language.
Simone Weil taught me the importance of verticality, gravity downwards and grace upwards.
And now I have been newly taught algebra's holizontality.
She keeps on asking me " To where do you go ?  With what do you take?"
For the present I will go to universality and take with algebra.
But the road is far ahead or very high above, probably in eternal gravity.  
Juryoku to Oncho. Translated by FUKUHARA Mayumi. 2017. Iwanami Shoten Publishers.
Simone Weil's  LA PESANTEUR ET LA GRACE, 1947 Japanese translated edition.
References
  • Enchanted with language and mathematics
  1. Andre Martinet
  2. Charles Bally 
  3. Read Andre Weil 
  4. Bourbaki' ELEMENTS DE MATHEMATIUE Troisieme edition, 1964 
  5. The Time of Language Ode to The Early Bourbaki To Grothendieck  Note added 
  • Wandering between language and philosophy    
  1. For WITTGENSTEIN Revised / Position of Language / 10 December 2005 - 3 August 2012
  2. The Time of Wittgenstein /20 January 2012
  3. Citation from Ludwig Wittgenstein / 7 February 2012
  4. THE ROAD TO REALITY A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe, 2005 by Roger Penrose / 25 October 2012       
  • Winding road to physics
  1.     Now I am Enough Old for Remembering the Past / 27 September 2012
  2.     To my dear friend, KANEKO Yutaka / 22 May 2013
  3.     Half farewell to Sergej Karcevskij and the Linguistic Circle of Prague / 23 October 2013 
  4.     Perhaps Return to Physics /16 August 2014

Tokyo
28 June 2017

Sekinan Library

No comments:

Post a Comment